The PRE “green spaces” flat top tipper trailer is designed for transporting any type of rolling stock or plants.
With a single or tandem axle and a choice of sizes and payloads, the flat top tipper trailer can be used for transporting green space or other equipment.
In addition to its technical qualities, the standard version of the large flat top tipper trailer features inertia or hydraulic tipping and a rear loading ramp. This “flat top tipper” range features many options, depending on what you will be doing with it (trailer sides, cage sides, leaf net …).
The large tipper flat top is also available in many alternative designs as an extra-large tipper flat top or a large tipper trailer or extra-large tipper trailer or tipper box trailer.
Designed and made in France
- Welded metal chassis, hot-dip galvanized
- Flat bed without sides.
- Rear axle
- Manual tipping up to 1300 kg (assistance by gas compass).
- Hydraulic tipping from 1600 kg.
- Spare wheel bracket
- Ball hitch, Ø 50.
- Type-approved recessed lighting.
- Inertia brake with auto-reverse brakes.
- Non-skid wooden floor.
- Jockey wheel.
- Original winch bracket (on models PRE 1001 and 1301 30).
- Spare wheel.
- Insertable galvanized sides, height 0.20 m.
- Cage sides, height 0.80m, fixed on 3 sides,
- Cage-type fold-down tailgate
- Leaf net (on cage-side models).
- Hydraulic tipping
- Tie down rings (per pair).
- Antitheft device.
- Winch bracket (starting from model PRE 1601 30).
- Manual winch.
- Winch cable guide (mandatory for galvanized sides or cage sides).
- OPTIMA extra-low parallelogram drawbar (on tandem axle models only). GVW 2000/2500 kg / MIN 300 mm / MAX 820 mm