In response to the entry into effect of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 on 25 May 2018, we have strengthened our confidentiality policy.
Our commitments for the protection of your personal data
To enable you to browse our website with full peace of mind, we, at Remorques HUBIÈRE, being responsible for its processing would like to explain how we gather, process and use your personal data to provide you everyday with new services in compliance with your rights.
We protect your private life by ensuring the protection, secrecy, unchangeability, availability and security of the personal data you entrust to us via all our communication channels.
We take all the necessary measures to:
- supply you with clear and transparent information about how your personal data are collected and processed;
- set up all the technical and organizational measures needed to protect your personal data from disclosure, loss, alteration or access by an unauthorized third party.
- preserve your personal data solely for the time needed to process it or provide a determined service;
- offer you at all times the possibility of access to and modification of your personal data handled by us.
To do this, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that the processing conforms to the applicable law regarding the protection of personal data.
1. Which personal data do we collect and when do we collect it?
Your personal data may be collected when:
- you create an account on our Internet website;
- you communicate with our customer service;
- you sign up for our newsletter.
Being the Processing Manager, in this context, Remorques HUBIÈRE will implement data processing in accordance with the applicable regulations and with the final goal of allowing communication with you. When you enroll on our website, and if there is no subsequent opposition, the Website user may receive newsletters and informational articles.
The information that it is strictly necessary to gather to supply you with a given service is identified by an asterisk and usually concerns your name, first name, email address.
With respect to the cookies collected when you connected to our website, please refer to our Cookies policy.
We may also collect your data when you make an application online using the recruiting module. With respect to recruiting, please refer to the personal data protection policy intended for applicants.
2. To whom may your personal data be distributed?
We ensure that only qualified persons at Remorques HUBIÈRE are given access to your personal data.
We may pass on your data to third parties, operating as subcontractors and bound by a subcontract to carry out in particular hosting, storage, communication, data processing, database management or IT maintenance. In some cases, we may share your personal data with other companies in the TRIGANO Group in Europe. These companies and subcontractors will be required to comply with the same security and confidentiality obligations as Remorques HUBIÈRE.
3. Where are your personal data stored?
Data are stored in compliance with the French legislation and European regulations.
If our service provider operates outside the European Union, we protect the confidentiality of your personal data and your rights by means of the data protection clauses recommended by the European commission.
The preservation times of your data comply with the recommendations of the CNIL and/or the legal obligations:
Personal data preservation times by Remorques HUBIÈRE
Your account data: 1 year dating from your last contact with Remorques HUBIÈRE
Identity document supplied for the exercising of rights of questioning, access, correction and opposition: 1 year after the date of reception by Remorques HUBIÈRE
At the end of these periods, we may file away the data, in particular to address the statutes of limitation for legal action.
4 Management of cookies
When you log in to our Internet website, if you accept it, we may use your browser to place cookies on your computer. Throughout the validity or registration time these cookies enable us to identify your computer whenever you log in. Remorques HUBIÈRE’s partners or providers, or third companies, may also record cookies on your computer. Some cookies are essential for browsing on our website and deleting them may cause difficulties. Only the issuer of a cookie is able to read or modify the information it contains.
In the following, we supply information about the cookies liable to be saved to your computer when you visit the www.hubiere.com website pages, and the means enabling you to delete or refuse the recording of these cookies on your computer.
Site analysis and performance monitoring tool (13 months)
Can using the settings of your browser, at any time, simply and free of charge, you can decide to accept or not accept cookies being saved to your computer. New can set up your browser as it suits you, so that cookies are accepted and recorded on your computer, or to the contrary, so that they are refused.
You can set up your browser so that:
- acceptance or refusal are proposed to you each time a cookie is liable to be recorded;
- the recording of cookies on your computer is systematically refused
If you choose to refuse the recording of cookies on your computer, or if you delete the cookies that have been recorded, we cannot accept any liability for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services caused by the impossibility of our recording or consulting the cookies needed for their operation, and that you may have refused or deleted.
How do you make your choice with the browser you are using?
The settings are different for each software. They are usually described in the help menu of your browser software. Please refer to them. You can also find out how to change how you want cookies to be handled.
- For Internet Explorer: “Tools”; “Internet options”; “Confidentiality”
- For Safari: “Safari”; “Preferences”; “Privacy & Secrecy”
- For Chrome: “Settings”; :Advanced settings”; “Confidentiality”; “Content settings”; “Cookies”
- For Firefox: “Tools”; “Options”; “Confidentiality”
5. Our privacy and secrecy commitments
Complying with your rights to the protection, secrecy and security of your data is a priority for us.
Remorques HUBIÈRE has established organizational and technical security measures tailored to the sensitivity of personal data, protecting it from any malicious intrusion, loss, alteration or disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
In drawing up, designing, selecting and using our services based on personal data processing, Remorques HUBIÈRE takes into consideration the protection rights of personal data, from the very design stage.
Because all personal data are confidential, access to them is limited to Remorques HUBIÈRE collaborators or service providers working for Remorques HUBIÈRE, and who need them for the performance of their assignments. All persons with access to your data are required to comply with secrecy conditions.
6. What are your rights?
To enable you to control how your personal data are used, you have the following rights:
- right to oppose the processing of your personal data;
- right of access to the personal data that we process;
- right to correction;
- right to erasure;
- right to the portability of your data;
- right to limiting the processing;
- right to define the instructions regarding the preservation, erasure and communication of your personal data after your decease.
You can control your rights:
- by mail, with a copy of any identity document (which we use to check that the author of the request is actually the person concerned by the processing): email@example.com.
- by letter, with a copy of any identity document (which we use to check that the author of the request is actually the person concerned by the processing): sent to: Remorques HUBIÈRE – Mr. PASCAL VERMAST – BP 40070 ZAC La Marlière 59613 FOURMIES CEDEX
If you require details about the scope of these rights, please contact us at the above addresses.
We will supply you with the information you request as quickly as possible, and at the least within one month after the reception of your requests.
For your request to be managed as efficiently as possible, remember to:
- indicate the processing concerned by your request;
- indicate the right(s) you wish to implement;
- supply us with a copy of your identity document (which we used to check that the author of the request is actually the person concerned by the processing)
Click here to unsubscribe instantly from all marketing communications sent out by Remorques HUBIÈRE.
If you encounter any difficulty regarding the management of your personal data, please get in touch with us before making a claim to the CNIL authorities.