Tipper box trailer
The “green spaces” typical box trailer is designed for the transport of plants, rubble or materials… The tandem axle with sizes and payloads adapted to every use is offered by this tipper box trailer with standard manual hydraulic tipping, a three-expansion actuator, galvanized fold-down and removable sides and a large section jockey wheel
This “green spaces tipper skip” range is proposed with many options (cage trailer sides, under-chassis ramps, ladder rack, electric pump …).
This range of support trailers is also available as large flat top tipper trailers or extra-large tipper flat top trailers or a large tipper trailers or extra-large tipper trailers.
Designed and made in France
- Welded metal chassis, hot-dip galvanized
- Removable and folding sides, 0.35 m high
- Tilting and removable tailgate.
- Spare wheel bracket
- Ball hitch, Ø 50.
- Type-approved recessed lighting.
- Inertia brake with auto-reverse brakes.
- Wooden floor.
- Jockey wheel.
- Skip tipping by hand pump and hydraulic actuator:
3 expansions for references BB 25 and 30
4 expansions for reference BB 41
- Spare wheel.
- Flat tarpaulin.
- High tarpaulin opening on 4 sides, effective height 1.60 m.
- Cage sides, 3 fold-down sides, height 0.80m
- Cage-type fold-down tailgate, height 0.80m
- Leaf net (on cage-side models).
- Galvanized sheet metal floor.
- Galvanized ladder rack.
- Aluminium ramps.
- Ramp space under flat top (except on BB 25 E).
- Rear jacks.
- 12 volt electric pump with battery and manual backup pump.
- 12 volt battery charger
- Tie down rings (per pair).
- Antitheft device.