The tanker trailer is designed for carrying water. Ideal for use as a fixed or mobile water supply point, the tanker trailer facilitates cleaning, watering and other operations.
The tractor-trailer is a simple and robust design featuring a rear drain valve, a manhole and a double-articulation adjustable drawbar.
Discover our specific Public Works large or extra-large trailers for work platforms or rollers, as well as pneumatic trailers.
Designed and made in France
- Welded metal chassis, hot-dip galvanized
- Galvanized tank with manhole.
- Rear flow control valve.
- Drawbar adjustable for height, double articulation, FA type
- Ring tongue, 68 x 42.
- European code recessed lighting
- Inertia braking with auto-reverse (on braked models).
- 1 adjustable rear jack
- 1 adjustable front jack
- Spare wheel + spare wheel bracket
- Ball hitch, Ø 50.
- Jockey wheel (replacing front jack).