Platform transport trailer
The platform transport trailer is designed for transporting work platforms and compact machines of all types.
With a tandem axle, suitable sizes and payload capacity, the platform carrier trailer comes as standard with a load stopping bar, aluminium ramps adjustable for width and a new generation height-adjustable drawbar providing a considerable coupling amplitude.
Discover our other specific public works (TP) large or extra-large machine transport trailers.
Designed and made in France
- Welded metal chassis, hot-dip galvanized
- Removable polypropylene fenders
- Reinforced aluminium ramps adjustable for width.
- Parallelogram height-adjustable drawbar
- Ring tongue, 68 x 42.
- European model lighting, recessed on dampers
- Inertia brake with auto-reverse brakes.
- Full width wooden floor with non-skid ribbed aluminium running track.
- Rear cut section
- Tie-down points in chassis and on the sides.
- Large section removable jockey wheel
- Automatic rear loading jacks
- Adjustable load stop with 3 positions.
- Spare wheel + spare wheel bracket
- Ball hitch, Ø 50.
- Tie down kit with 4 chains.
- OPTIMA extra-low adjustable parallelogram hitch.
Coupling height 0.30 min – 0.80 m max.
- 12-24 V LED lights. With 13 and 15 pin connectors.