The PL fixed trailer is appreciated for its ruggedness and versatility.
It is capable of carrying every type of load (rubble, furniture, plants…).
The PL “fixed trailer” range is designed on the basis of a tandem axle unit with sizes and payloads adapted to every different use.
These trailers, in addition to their technical qualities, offer standard large section jockey wheels and tie downs in the box body.
There are many available options in this range (ladder rack, tarpaulin, jacks…).
This trailer is also available as a large or extra large flat top variant.
Designed and made in France
- Welded metal chassis, hot-dip galvanized
- Fixed sides, height 0.40 m.
- Tilting and removable tailgate.
- Spare wheel bracket
- Ball hitch, Ø 50.
- Type-approved recessed lighting.
- Inertia brake with auto-reverse.
- Non-skid wooden floor.
- Jockey wheel.
- 4 tie down points in body.
- Spare wheel.
- Flat tarpaulin.
- High tarpaulin with rear opening, effective height 1.60 m.
- Sliding jacks.
- Galvanized ladder rack.
- Antitheft device.