Fixed flat top trailer
The PLT extra-large fixed flat top trailer is particularly popular because of its versatility and ruggedness.
This category of extra-large flat top trailer offers easy loading from the side and is capable of carrying any type of load.
This extra-large fixed flat top trailer is designed on the basis of a double or triple axle and comes in suitable sizes and payload capabilities.
In addition to having outstanding technical capabilities, this range of “extra-large fixed flat top” trailers offers as a standard supply a large section jockey wheel and recessed lighting.
This “large flat top trailer” range comes with many options (rack, removable and fold down sides, top tarpaulin, adjustable parallelogram hitch …). The other towing possibilities of this category include: fixed box trailer or fixed large flat top trailer.
Designed and made in France
- Welded metal chassis, hot-dip galvanized
- Flat bed without sides.
- Spare wheel bracket
- Ball hitch, Ø 50.
- Large section jockey wheel
- Non-skid wooden floor.
- Inertia brake with auto-reverse.
- Type-approved recessed lighting.
- Spare wheel.
- Fixed front and folding sides rack, height 0.20 m.
- Removable and folding sides, height 0.40 m.
- High tarpaulin opening on 4 sides, (sides mandatory).
height 1.80 m for PLT 41,
height 2.00 m for PLT 51 and 61,
- Aluminium ramps.
- Ramp space under flat top
- Stabilizer jacks
- Tie down rings (per pair).
- Antitheft device.
- OPTIMA extra-low adjustable parallelogram hitch.