The CTR tanker trailer is designed for carrying water.
Ideal for use as a fixed or mobile water supply point, the trailer facilitates cleaning, watering and other operations.
This rugged and reliable design offers you a trailer with adjustable capacities from 500 to 2000 L, manufactured on the basis of a single or tandem axle, with short chassis all along chassis (on request).
In addition to their technical capabilities, the trailers in this range have a rear drain valve, a filler hole and a double-articulation adjustable drawbar.
If you are looking for a tanker trailer for public works or a construction site, check out our TP CTR.
Designed and made in France
- Welded metal chassis, hot-dip galvanized.
- Galvanized tank equipped with a manhole.
- Rear flow valve.
- Height-adjustable drawbar with double articulation.
- Ring hitch.
- Type-approved recessed lighting.
- Inertia brake with auto-reverse (except CTR 751).
- Rear jack (on single axle models).
- Adjustable front jack (on single axle models).
- Large section jockey wheel (on tandem axle models).
- Original long chassis on tandem axle models.
- Spare wheel.
- Spare wheel bracket.
- Ball hitch, Ø 50.
- Long chassis for pump unit (on single axle models).
- Jockey wheel (on single axle models).