POLICY FOR PROTECTION OF CANDIDATE PERSONAL DATA
Remorques HUBIÈRE takes the protection of private life and personal data very seriously.
That is why we are committed to taking appropriate measures for the protection, secrecy and security of your personal data and to process and use such data in accordance with the applicable regulations, and in particular European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (RGDP) and the act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1938, known as the Computer Data Protection Act.
1. Field of application of this policy
This policy applies to all the personal data processing implemented by Remorques HUBIÈRE as Processing Manager under the terms of the applicable regulation concerning candidates applying spontaneously, or answering existing job offers.
2. The collected data, the purpose and the legal basis
- Identification and contact data (name, first name, email address, home address, telephone number).
- Résumé, educational and professional background.
- Letter of motivation
- Centers of interest
- All the information that we gathered during interviews involved in the recruiting process.
- Any information that you volunteer in the course of the recruiting process.
These data are either collected directly from you or supplied to us by third parties, including hiring service providers or through the references you sent us during the recruiting process.
The final goals of collection:
The collected information is processed to:
- Assess your candidacy so that we can decide whether it corresponds to the job for which you are applying, or to another job at Remorques HUBIÈRE,
- More generally, manage the recruiting process and get in touch with you to agree on interview appointments.
- Unless you object, to contact you in the future if any openings that could correspond to your abilities turn up at Remorques HUBIÈRE.
This process is necessary to some extent for carrying out pre-contractual processes, such as the analysis of your candidacy in determining whether we want to draw up a contract with you, and also on the legitimate interests of our company when we decide to keep your file for later contact with you, if an opening corresponding to your proficiency turns up. The method also contributes to optimizing the recruiting process at Remorques HUBIÈRE to the benefit of the candidates and of Remorques HUBIÈRE.
3. Data preservation time
We will keep your data as long as necessary to see things through to a conclusion with respect to why we collected and processed them (see point 2).
If we choose your candidacy and you join Remorques HUBIÈRE, your data will be kept for as long as you continue to work with Remorques HUBIÈRE (duration of employment contract) and throughout the applicable prescription time and will then be deleted (5 years after your departure).
If your candidacy is not selected, your data will be preserved for 6 months then deleted.
4. Access to data and its communication
Your data is accessible only within the company to the departments who need access to the data for the purposes mentioned under point 2: we human resources department and the internal department connected to your candidacy.
Your personal data may also be shared with:
- Public authorities when so required by the law,
- French or foreign authorities responding to a legal or administrative procedure of any type, or to measures involving the application of the law as claimed by the competent authorities.
Lastly, we may be required to cooperate with service providers, acting as their subcontractor to perform services linked her to the data processing implemented by us. These service providers are more particularly involved in hosting, data processing, database management or IT maintenance services. These service providers work exclusively to the instructions of Remorques HUBIÈRE and are bound to comply with the same secrecy and security obligations as Remorques HUBIÈRE.
5. Secrecy and security of your personal data
Remorques HUBIÈRE agrees to take all reasonable and appropriate measures at the organizational and technical levels to prevent any disclosure, use, alteration, loss or destruction of the personal data supplied to it by an applicant.
6. Your rights
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right of access,
- Right of correction,
- Right to erasure,
- Right to limiting processing,
- Right to oppose the processing of your data when processing is based on a legitimate interest of Remorques HUBIÈRE (cf. point 2),
- Right to data portability,
- Right to give us specific instructions regarding the use to which your personal data is put after your decease,
- Right to make a claim to the CNIL authority.
7. Contact us
If you have any questions about this policy, or if you wish to bring any of these rights into application, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address: Remorques HUBIÈRE – Mr. PASCAL VERMAST – BP 40070 ZAC La Marlière 59613 FOURMIES CEDEX